Monday, May 9, 2011

Just Sharing

Good day!

What a busy month April has been for me, and I wasn't able to update this blog ...I was meaning to share some LOs but wasn't able to because I was job hunting these past few months..and thank God I will now be working again after four years of staying at home and taking care of my daughter..I will be teaching again in my previous school where I worked for 2 years. I will be missing the everyday bonding between me and my daughter but this will be for her also...

So, to make my blog alive again, I would like to share the very first LO I made using our family picture.. (since my husband used to work abroad for less than two years, we haven't had time to take decent fam pic...and so I grabbed the opportunity when he came home recently)

So here is my FIRST family LO...


I used American Crafts papers for this LO (esp. dear lizzy collection) the cut out trees were from My Little Shoe Box paper..and just added minimal embellishments. The lace trim is originally white, but wanted it in a different color so I misted it with green..and it standout from the background paper.

So there it is. Hope you like it...


No comments:

Post a Comment