Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Monochromatics Challenge

Good day everyone!

Have you been creating lately? Well, how about trying to create some cards for the Moxie Fab World Color Inspiration Challenges?



Today I'm going to share to you the card I made for the Monochromatics Challenge using these wonderful color combo...


When I saw these oh-so-lovely colors...I know I'm going to have to play with it...no matter how busy I am lately.  So let me introduce to you my sweet card for today....


I am so into anything that is pink..(well, I have a little girl, that explains it! ) And so..I enjoyed making this particular card...perfect for making a little girl happy, right?

I have a little story for you about the tag label in this card...I have a secret.......it's NOT die cutted! And I still love it!



Here's the story....I saw this very cute cellphone pouch in a local store here..and thought I'd buy it for my cp. When I look for the price, I was so delighted! Not that the pouch has a reasonable price, but the price tag itself! Yes, the price tag is shaped like that label tag in my card...and so, I didn't think twice and bought it! (Now, I don't know if I really wanted the cp pouch or the price tag...yay!)

When I came home...I took the tag in no time and began using it as a pattern..and hand cut every piece! I am proud of my little pattern........really! But of course, someday I'll buy myself a nice set of label dies...needs to save for it! lol!

So there you go...hope you like the card....or maybe the little story I share? Anyways, thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary Ann! Thanks for entering the Monochromatics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete