Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Goals in 2011

Hi friends! Hope you're having a wonderful time. Thought I'd share to you a layout I made with the help of a challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges.  It's the "word prompt" challenge issued by my fellow DT, Dani...

The challenge is to make a layout from the line "I will ______________ in 2011"..I thought it's a nice opportunity for me to make a layout which will remind me of what I will do or want to achieve this year. 

So here is my take....


(ooppss...sorry for the not-so-wonderful pic..)

The journaling says....

Productive in 2011
This year I want to be more productive...
...create more...
cook regularly...
work-out and be fit...
..have some nice books to read...
..be organized..
find a job and help raise the family...


Maybe you could try doing a layout like this..and be on track of your own goals this year...

Thanks for stopping by..have a good day ahead!

1 comment: