Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis The Season Blog Hop (day 3)


Good day!  First of all I want to apologize for missing the second day of this Blog Hop...I was tied up with an entry project  in one of the site I frequently visit.  But hey! I'm here again..and I suppose you've seen all of the nice projects from the different participating blogs.  If you want to start the blog right, please go to Iva's Site...and maybe you've been to Ellen before you come here.

So here is my card for today..


Did you noticed those cute little flowers? I'm totally in love with them..addicted actually, in making them! If you want to learn how to do them please visit this site and I'm sure you'll be addicted yourself!



All in all I kept my card simple..with my handwriting as sentiment. (I have a cofession....I use my handwriting for Christmas sentiments because I haven't got myself any Christmas sentiment stamps yet! yaiks! haha!)
Anyways, I would like to thank those wonderful ladies who left some sweet comments during the first day of this hop.  They all mean so much to me..you all touched my heart... THANK YOU! and also those who followed me here..you ladies make me very happy and inspires me to make more projects...Thanks a lot!

Well, I hope you liked my card today...I would love to hear from you..It's time for me to send you to Da Shawnna and be inspired by her project. TFL!

11 comments:

  1. Yep, those flowers are beautiful and addicting!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary.

    I love your card, and yes I love the flowers, I will ck out that site next!
    On the sentiment,if my hand writing was as good as yours, I would not need stamps!!! great job!
    TFS
    Bonnie C
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
    ascrapabove at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are cute. I will have to check out that site. I hate my handwriting so sometimes I use the fonts from my computer or I download some cute ones for free. Also there are a few blogs that do sentiments for free as well. I am a snagger;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little flowers were the first thing I noticed they are done so well! Adorable!
    Contact Info: in case I win that amazing blog candy!
    Happy HOliday's! arebori0204@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and projects. Going to check out how to make them. Thanks so much.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the little flowers you made!!

    Kendra
    j_k_sand at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card- those flowers caught my eye! I'm like Anna- I'm gonna go check out how to make them! Thanks for the link and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card I just LOVE those flowers, I tried this a week or so ago and they did not turn out as cute as yours. Thanks for sharing!
    jpshirley@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card! Love the flowers and your handwriting! Beautiful.

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that card! So unique! Thanks for sharing!
    Natalie
    mtmcbroom at gmail dot com
    http://timelesslegacydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another amazing card...
    with again a great written sentiment :D
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete