Thursday, December 9, 2010

A "Thank You" Card

Hi again! Maybe you are wondering why I have another post today..It's what I call Posting Marathon! hah! No one says it's bad to have several posts for a day..so I'm doing it so..haha!

To be serious, I should have posted this one yesterday but the electricity came down and I have nothing to do but sigh..thinking..."I'm a blogger, and I have this really strong mood to blog today..why, in so many times in this particular day..why does it have to be now that this "nice" electrical thingy be done?" *lol*

So for today (again!) I would like to share to you a card I specially done for the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Challenges over at Moxie Fab World.  Maybe you are looking for some card challenges, I suggest you visit Cath in her nice little blog-o.

This card is for the "Thank You" card challenge....



Lately, I learned how to make my cards simple and just using minimal stuff to complete one.  For this card, I decided to use my Hero Arts Dots Background using Versa Mark Ink in Magenta...not the typical patterned paper backgrounds I used to do. I adhered a pink cardstock strip for a simple layer and stamped a sentiment also from Hero Arts..For accent, I used a glittery flower sticker,added a button for center and finish off with a transparent butterfly.

I know you had enough of me today.(wink)!  Have a nice day ahead...Please leave some love!

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mary Ann! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary Ann. I love your beautiful card.

    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    This is a very class and beautiful card!
    I'm not cardmaking very often but I should do, because I really love your card!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete