Sunday, December 5, 2010

A "Fantasy" Park

Hi everyone! I'd like to share this LO I did just last night (the one that kept me busy and missed day 2 of 'Tis The Season Blog Hop) I am particularly proud of this LO because it's one of my entries for a contest which I hope would give me a post as a DT in one of the sites I frequent. Well, I'm praying for it. But if it will not be for me yet, it will just be ok. The important thing is, I tried my luck! LOL!

So here's the LO I'm talking about....


The rule of the contest is, to have a makeover of an old LO. May it be changing the color theme or the layout but mainly using the same picture.

For a closer look on details...



Here is the original LO I chose to have do a makeover...


My makeover is from a graphic LO, I made my updated version with a FANTASY style.making a "fantasy" park which fits the picture..What a HUGE makeover! What do you think? would love to hear from you...

Thank you for stopping by today....hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Great makeover!! Good luck in the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this makeover is FANTASTIC...
    I love it :D
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you...
    you should be in the DT!

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makeover..isn't it funny how our scrapping style changes!

    ReplyDelete