Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Card Challenge

Happy Friday everyone! How are you today? Did you do any crafty project lately? Well for me, I've been busy with the contest I told you about in my earlier post and some card challenges I sooooo love to try every week.

Have you visited the Moxie Fab World lately? Well,if you haven't yet why don't you stop by over there and fill yourself with soooo muuuccchhh inspiration to start you crafting today. And also Cath is having this wonderful challenges over there to celebrate the release of their new Card Creations issue--The Favorite Occasions.

Also, I have seen this card challenge over at Get Sketchy and thought I'd use the nice sketch they have there..If you want a dose of a nice card sketches with a challenge to go with it..you should go over their site and spark up your creating mood! For this challenge, I am using their sketch # 67 right here...



So for today, I am sharing to you this nice little card I made for Card Creations--Favorite Occasion; ALL Occasion Challenge..

Presenting......



Would you agree with me if I say that this card is "lovely"? Simple but charming...and sooo easy to make..remember those rolled papers flowers I showed you on my earlier post? It's the same technique I used here but just cut  this one with a scalloped scissor..making it cuter than the first ones I showed you...
I sprayed some glimmer mist before adhering the butterfly with foam tape to make it look like flying from the row of flowers..and see those butterfly trace? I used Basic Grey pearls. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts and used a black ink from Versa Mark.

here's for a closer look...




Thanks for stopping by today! And why not try these challenges yourself? You will never go wrong with a nice sketch and a wonderful theme! Please leave some love!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I'm off to try and find out how to make the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary Ann! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions All Occasion challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete