Thursday, November 4, 2010

Damask Challenge at Moxie Fab World

Hi everyone! Guess I'm a bit guilty of neglecting this blog-o for some time...forgive me...I just arrived from a long vacation at my in-laws...But anyway...I'm here and ready to hit some keys for an entry...

So to start, I decided to visit The Moxie Fab World look for an inspiration...and voila! an inspiration indeed! If you haven't checked yet the site..please do visit Ms. Cath and sure you'll find yourself digging your stuff and wants to get started making something..

Here's the pic presented for inspiration...


and here is my take....



I designed the background using Adobe Photoshop elements 7 and printed it onto white vellum paper...lovely damask it turned out!

Hope you like it! Until next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment