Monday, September 20, 2010

A Scraplift

Hi there!

I was very happy to share that I already found a group that caters to my scrapbooking  madness..it's the Scrapbooking Challenges!  I love how they issue new challenges each week! It makes me want to jump into my stuff and start creating all the time...and not to mention the support and appreciation I get from the members...heh! definitely MY GROUP!

So for a scraplift challenge they have over there..(every week, Pamela Young selects an LO from the gallery and make it as model to scraplift..might as well try it yourself!) I created this LO...




(You will see the original LO if you head over at scrapbooking challenges..)

Here's a shot for a closer look...



I created this LO for less than 45 mins. So easy! And I looove how it turned out...really simple and nice...
The flowers and mushrooms are all rub-ons. See how I made some folds on my ribbon..it's my fave technique lately...just adds dimension. I added some butterflies and   rhinestones to complete the LO.

Hope you like it. Thanks!


ADORE
cardstock,chipboard accents,rub-ons,foam letters--All About Scrapbooking
patterned papers--Collage Press, Autumn Leaves
rhinestones--Martha Stewart
others; butterflies, ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment