Thursday, September 16, 2010

My sweetie

Hello there!

I noticed how time flies so fast! As I was looking at my daughter earlier today, I saw a naughty little girl and not the sweet baby I have come to know of her...She now utter words clearly and can do little things on her own...Oh! She's not a baby anymore...

So I thought of sharing this LO I made using a picture when she was about to tun one...my little baby, growing up so fast...



What I like about this LO is that, it's simplicity. I love how the picture captured the moment when she was that little chubby baby girl that everyone adored, that cling to her mommy because she still can't stand on her own,hugs a lot and laugh often...

Now, can anybody tell me how I could stop TIME for awhile, just so,to cherish my little girl's sweetness?

Thanks for dropping by today...


No comments:

Post a Comment