Monday, September 20, 2010

Moxie Fab World Challenge--Offset Scallop Gallop

I'm sharing a card with you today which I made for the Moxie Fab World Challenge--Offset Scallop Gallop.
I really love this challenge because I get to use my ever fave stuff..my scalloped ribbons...

So here's the card...


I made a nice row of scallops from my ever fave ribbons...aren't they lovely?

For the flower, I had a nice little piece of ribbon and did some running stitches on one side, then pulled the stitches to create this posie. I topped it off with a fabric brad as accent..

This card measures 3x4.5,nice little card for a sweet girl...

Thanks for dropping by!


FOR YOU
patterned paper--DCWV
white cardstock--Elit
brad--All About Scrapbooking
stamp--Hero Arts
inks-Colorbox
others; scalloped ribbons, pink ribbon(as flower),green ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment