Saturday, May 29, 2010

My fave LO

Hi everyone! I am very sorry for taking so long in posting a new entry here...well I just recently took some pics of the Los I already finished and i promised to show them in here.  On my last post, I showed you a precious pic with my daughter Lilo...so now i am going to show you my LO using that same picture...

Here it is...


I love the girly look of this LO and how all of the elements play their part to enhance the look of this page. For the title, I used paint and letter foam stamps...also notice how I used label stickers for my journaling...I love the simplicity of this LO.



My Lovely Girl

Cardstock ---DCWV
patterned paper--Making Memories
flowers,chipboard embellishment, brad--All About Scrapbooking
Foam stamp,button--UBL
Label Sticker--NBS
Pen--BIC
others: floss, gem pebbles,border puncher

No comments:

Post a Comment