Sunday, May 2, 2010

Me and my little girl


ganda ng anggulo...simangot, originally uploaded by mrs. santos.

I was browsing on my flckr account (which i wasn't able to do for a long time) when I saw this particular pic. It was taken during a photo session of Lilo for her first birthday...and now that she is about to turn two on May 6 (Yey!) I thought I'd make a post on it.

Actually, this is the first good picture we had together. ( although not so good because she's not in her good mood that day) But I will forever cherish this one...I did an LO on thid pic...I just have to take a good shot of it...I'll ppost it as soon as I have the shots.

To my baby...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! when you grow up, you'll be able to read mommy's blog...and know that mommy loves you very much! You are such a blessing..I love you anak!

No comments:

Post a Comment