Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Birthday Card

Just want to share this littlesweet card I made for the birthday of my sister-in-law..I actually made this last April,although it may be late...still I want to share it with you.
  Here it is....




My starting point in making this particular card was the white flower...as you may have noticed, it resembles a doily.
I made this flower from a lace ribbon I have in my stash. I am very proud of what it turned out to be. To make it more dramatic, I added a little brown flower for layering and fastened them with a gem brad.  I am proud to say that I made my own embellishment. And may I mention that I love how the aqua paper made the whole card so interesting.

That's it for now. Hope you likedmy card today.

Enjoy the weekend!


For You card
cardstock--Elit
patterned paper--DCWV
aqua paper--Autumn Leaves
border punch--Martha Stewart
Stamp & rhinestones--Hero Arts
embossing folder--Sizzix
Silk flower & gem brad--All Abour scrapbooking
Others: Ribbon,Lace ribbon and foam tape



No comments:

Post a Comment