Friday, April 23, 2010

Card Patterns Challenge # 60

Hello everyone! I'm so excited today as I make this entry...it's another challenge I played along at Card Patterns. I am always looking forward to the new patterns they are offering over at their blog for crafters like us to work our imaginations with.

And also, before I proceed with the card I made, I would just want to say many many thanks to these wonderful ladies who where the first to give some comments on my work (Bundle of Joy). You ladies inspired me more to ransack my supplies and dive into creating more cards...Thanks a lot!

NinaB      (hi nina! I'm also a filipina..residing here in the Philippines. glad to meet you)
whoistracy
dstandard

Now, let's talk crafty business...The patterns to be used for this week's challenge is this....



And Here is my baby....


I like the color combo i used in this particular card...I decided, instead of using ribbon for the accent below, I stamped a flourish image tomake it more dramatic. i am recently into using chipboard accent and i love,love,love this particular butterfly accent.

I opt for satin flowers for added texture and a nice little gem brad and sticky pearls to finish.

So that's it! Hope you likemy work..can't wait for the next pattern.


Best Wishes

white cardstock---Elit
patterned paper---DCWV
chipboard accent;brad;satin flowers;violet paper---All About Scrapbooking
sentiment stamp---Hero Arts
flourish stamp--7gypsies
ink--ColorBox;VersaFine
sticky pearl--unknown source


3 comments:

  1. So sweet Mary Ann! I love these pastel shades together. Glad you're able to play with us again on card patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am always excited to join your challenges, It bring out the creative side of me...and makes my adrenaline work too! I am looking forward to the next pattern...thanks for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete