Friday, April 16, 2010

Card Patterns challenge # 59

Hello everyone! I know I've been away for a while...We had a two-week vacation in my in-laws and I  wasn't able to log in and make some updates...so as a comeback, I decided to join this challenge over at Card Patterns..I just recently discovered this wonderful site and got inspired at their challenge. They issue a weekly challenge at their blog, so if you are looking for creative umph...I suggest you check out their blog....

The pattern to follow is very simple yet many creative possibilities to do with it..here it is..



I decided to make something that is fast and easy to make since, I just saw the challenge a day before the deadline...talk about cramping! heh! But, anyway...ienjoyed the process...and I am used to last minute preparations. So here is the card I made....


This card is intended for a new baby boy and look how all those colors come together to give the feel of sweetness of a baby boy. Well, there it is! I hope liked it...till the next challenge! thanks for dropping by....

Bundle of Joy
(Mary Ann Santos)

Green cardstock--Elit
patterned paper--DCWV
Aqua Marine Cardstock--tinkering Ink
Chipboard accent,yellow paper--All About Scrapbooking
Rick-Rack--Wrights
Embossing Folder--Cuttlebug
Border Puncher--Fiskars
rhinestones--Martha Stewart
Others:  Lace ribbon, Brads, Blue ribbon, fiber accent and button







 

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Mary Ann...are you Filipino? Your last name sounds like it is. I am Filipina now living in Croatia. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love that paper you used and that little chick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable baby card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ nina---yes I'm filipino...living here in the Philippines. I'm totally excited whenever I join challenges like this. it brings my creative side. nice to meet you Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. @whoistracy---thank you for leaving a comment..sorry for the late reply... i was away for some time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ dstandard---thanks! nice to read some comments..

    ReplyDelete