Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TUESDAY TRIGGER at Moxie Fab World

Hi there everyone! Well, nice to start a new blog here in blogspot...and to start of I decided to post a card I specifically made as an entry to TUESDAY TRIGGER...an online challenge over at The Moxie Fab World...I've been following this site for a while now, and I must say...they always spark my mind for nice ideas!


For this week's Trigger, the participants are asked to make a project using this picture as inspiration...the texture, colors and themes are all here. Just have to use some creativity to finish a project...





And so...from those lovely colors (notice the design in the pillow)..I come up with this particular card here...


I love how this card turned out to be such a niceone...Notice how the bird made the card alive. I incorporated some handwriting at the stamped sentiment just to give it a more personal touch. And I am now into using this lace ribbon I recently purchased..how it added softness in the card. And the red satin ribbon just added the needed boosting for color.

Well, that's it! Hope you liked my work...If you have time, please leave a comment. Thanks!


SENDING A TWEET by Mary Ann Santos
Green Cardstock--Elit
Patterned Paper--DCWV
Embossed Sticker--All About Scrapbooking
Stamp--Hero Arts
Ink--VersaFine
Pen--BIC
Others:  Red Satin ribbon & White lace ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment