Thursday, March 25, 2010

Poppy Seed Challenge #2

Hello again! Well, I'm into my crafty mood these days and thought, it would be nice to join some online challenges...and one of the challenges I am looking forward to is the Poppy Seed Challenge from Lisa Jhonsons..I like her challenge a lot because she sets up 3 seeds (elements) every challenge, which makes it easy for the participants to create their projects...

Here is the challenge....



And here is my card...




(sorry for the bad image..)
For this card, I thought of using various shades of green..afterall, green is my fave color! I love how it all fell into harmony...For the background, I layered three pieces of paper, two of which came from the same patterned paper and the middle piece was a plain paper which I embossed. I stamped the sentiment in a die cutted tag, adhere a foam flower and an eyelet. For the embossed flower sticker, I used a medium sized button with a pink ricrac through it as the center of the flower...

So, that's it. Hope you like my work..and be one of the Bloomers!

THANKS by Mary Ann Santos

White Vellum Cardstock--Elit
Green cardstock--Elit
Patterned Paper--DCWV
Peach Cardstock--All About Scrapbooking
Embossed Flower Sticker--All About Scrapbooking
Button--UBL
Eyelet--Making Memories
Foam Flower--Pepe & Pilar
Tag Die--Sizzix
Embossing Folder--Cuttlebug
Die Cutting/Embossing Machine--Cuttlebug
Corner Rounder--EK
Clear Stamp--Hero Arts
Ink--VersaFine and ColorBox
Other: Pink Ricrac

No comments:

Post a Comment